HOW TO STAY SEXY DURING PREGNANCY


.

Supermodel Karolina Kurkova tells you how she got her figure back after giving birth six months ago, and a celebrity trainer shares tips on how to get rid of cellulite.
Stay in shape despite your pregnancy

Admittedly, the supermodel's tips - might work better if you have a personal trainer and not much else to do with your time than looking great. But apart from this, making healthier lifestyle during your pregnancy to bounce back into shape much more quickly.

"I think the secret was really staying active throughout my pregnancy," she said. "I did Pilates, a lot of weight training, I walked a lot and I traveled. I was eating really healthy, taking good supplements and vitamins, drinking green juices and just making sure I was putting the best stuff in my body. Obviously you want to try to give it more natural foods, and fruits, good vitamins, fish oils, fiber. Lots of fiber when you're pregnant!"

Top three tips how to deal with orange peel skin:

1. Drink three litres of water a day with lemon juice - this prevents water retention which is the main cause of cellulite.

2. Stay away from processed and fried foods which hinder circulation and cause ripely bumps!

3. An apple a day... keeps the fat away! Snacking on an apple, which contains pectin - detoxifies the body."

2 Responses to “HOW TO STAY SEXY DURING PREGNANCY”

Your Reply