This is a real incident that happened in a local hospital in Bangalore,
India. A 4-year old girl was admitted due to leg fracture. As it was an
open fracture, she had to undergo an operation to stitch the protruding bone
back in place. Though it was quite a minor operation, she was hooked on to
life support system, as a part of the process.
The doctors had to input some data prior to the operation to suit different
conditions. Thereafter, the operation proceeded.. Half way through the
process, the life support system suddenly went dead.
The culprit : -
Some one was using his/her hand-phone outside the operation theatre. And the
frequency had affected the system.. They tried to track the person, but to
no avail. The little girl, young and innocent as she was, died soon after.
Be compassionate! Do not use your hand phone / mobiles especially at any
hospitals or within the Aircraft or any places where you are told not to use
it... You might not be caught in the act, but you might have killed someone
Sometimes it's a matter of Life & Death.....!! !
Please pass this to as many, since most of us are just not aware of the
seriousness of this issue.
Please Don't Delete. Please Send this to all your contacts and help save a
Last Word :
So friends, please avoid using your mobile phones in hospitals / petrol
pumps / aircraft etc ... wherever it is mentioned no use of mobiles, go by
the rules, it's a matter of life & death.
A tiny mail can save a life..
REAL INCIDENT.... READ N PASS..